Monday, December 8, 2008

WELCOME TO ZE BLOGS!!!!

Howdy people! Adam Jay here, guess this must be your (millionth???) time which you have spent your extra time to read a random blog on the web. Mayb you know me (or not). I dont know and truthfully, it doesn't matter.


Well, since this is the first post, guess i should tell all of you what i would actually blog about. ANYTHING THAT COMES TO MY MIND!! and yeah, im thinking of eating fried chicken at the side of the beach with the band members of WEEZER so they could sing to me 'island in the sun' at the moment......., and you all dont need to know that. but WHATEVER!!!

lols, its my blog and ill write what i want. Guess im just gonna use this blog to write things which needs to be spoken to the world. Everyone likes to read a little ranting this days. Thanks for spending like..., 4 minutes for reading all that crap i wrote. So here is an example of what i will write later on in my blogs. Toodles people!!! enjoy!!!

University x (Dating +Alcohol) = Change [lame title eh?]

Today I just finished my assignment. Yeah, its really crappy cause seriously, its affecting my mind slowly (getting paranoid, must be some weird exam hormone imbalance)

So here I am again, right now, writing this blog for the benefit of writing something which is of no use to anyone but myself. (you got to admit its pretty interesting so far eh? *wink wink*)

Well i realized that whenever you do something really crappy,(like an assignment maybe?) you tend to let your mind wander around after a while. And thus, today’s topic shall be…… changes in life!!!

Well I was having a chat with a frined of mine, and I realized how much freaky stuff had happen in the past few years. Seriously, stuff you taught will NEVER happen had happen. Guess time has a freaky effect on some.

(all the names of the people involved had been changed or altered)

Well , has been some time since I thought about all my friends back home. And weird enough it kinda freak me out, how much had happened since we all left for college. Lols, sorry people for just leaving without partying with you all again , it was sudden! From NOWHERE…, im NOW HERE™.

Seriously, when some people start dating people they never talk to back in the days, it kinda catch you offguard. Sigh, guess im really missing the days where everything was simpler.Well, not that I hate my life now, it’s a different kind of good. Love lepaking in college !!!!

In any case, what I meant was just lepaking randomly. Trips to Penang island. Visiting random peoples houses…, watching movie all night long… making spaghetti, going to the pasar malam together-gether. Its kinda sad that those moments will never be again. Some because of myself (confession time, I was really lazy to meet some of you guys whenever I come bac!!! Lols, sorry).Sigh, kinda miss the times I slept by the beach and just talk the whole night through…., GOD I miss the beach now…, ugh! DAMN YOU KL WITH YOUR DIRTY STREETS AND BAD FOOD! Sigh…, the sound of the waves becomes your lullaby as the night sky change with the wind…. Water slowly splashing on the sleeping bags off the beach…., we smile, we laugh……. Its just those moments where you know life is really perfect…, not a care in the world eh.

………

…………

……………….

The foolishness of youth. (heh, I sound old again, dang).

IN ANY CASE, Growing up is a funny thing. If you start thinking of what makes you mature or what other people think too much, it makes you immature. The irony. Come on guys, you start smoking and drinking cause you wanna ‘fit in’ I mean I feel its totally fine to drink and smoke, hell , why not. But doing it to IMPRESS other people, seriously, get some backbone mate. Word from the wise, pretending to be cool…., aint cool.

Change is part of life, but whenever it happens, people cant accept all of it. Humans are habitual animals, change just isn’t in their blood most of the time. Maybe its about time we all start appretiating stuff from NOW, right at this moment, no matter how crappy it is(example , assignments) and keep it in out heads. Worrying wont do anyone good. Stop the grumbling and emoing. Cause before you know it, moments like this, will be gone forever. And you will be just left with empty memories.

No comments: