Thursday, December 18, 2008

ADAM !!!! NAME'S THROUGH THE AGES!!!! a true adam story



Well hello there people! since the END of the year is coming and i WAS WRITING serious' ish stuff for the last FEW BLOGS so this is the summary of what happened in my head.

ADAM1 "HEY Adam, isnt that a little too much stuff which makes no sense?"
ADAM2 "Yeah yeah, but i wanna write it"
ADAM1 "But Thats TOO MUCH"
ADAM2 "SO WHAT DO THAT GOTTA DO WITH YOU !!!!"
ADAM1 " SAME REASON WHY MY FIST IS GONNA HIT YOUR HEAD OFF YOUR SHOULDERS!!!!" *sfx-PUNCH*

Well, the fight turned into an all out brawl (with kung fu and chairs breaking and people miraculously taking large knives outta their pants) with ADAM 2 as the victor so todays BLOG would be about.......... ADAM !!!! NAME'S THROUGH THE AGES!!!! a true Adam story.....!!!!
lols, as promised ok! SO LETS GET DOWN TO BUSINESS!!!

Disclaimer-Adam is a trained, full fledged dude who had dedicated his life to make fun of others. He knew the risks involved and the repercussions of his actions as you see below.


1. Ah nui(1 -10 years old)
Wel yeah, lotsa people have stupid names which they are called when they are young. Mine's just sound funnier right? Wel, it literally means EGG in hokkien! I mean, did i look like an egg bac then??? so............... maybe that inspired my grandma!

2.ADAMIX and ADAM NETWORK(primary)
No its not a real network. Just a name people call me when i play with my toys. People watched me play. ;-p

3.ADDAMS FAMILY (primary)
(snaps fingers while following the theme) Its obvious isnt it?

4.Leonardo(primary)
Loved teenage mutant ninja turtles. My elder bro was Donatello and my lil bro was Michelangelo.

5.Robot(primary)
Ah, my fathers name is Robert. So me, being a Malay primary school student, means i need to get a nick name. SO it was robot cause of my father. I didnt mind it, cause i think its cool!(does the Robot)

6.ADAM-Malay pronounciation (primary)
Malay teachers all me that at first. Always corrected them.

7.Ketua Darjah Pengawas-(primary)
Called that for a while cause everyone thought it was funny. NO IT AINT! ;-p

8.GAMEMASTER- (Primary and Early secondary)
I created lotsa games when i was young. Everyone used to play them in class. Thus getting me into lotsa trouble. But it was all worth it i guess. Happy times...........(reminiscing song starts)

i dont have a picture of me in school so i uploaded this picture instead! ;-p

9.Jay (Secondary)
Met some people, some people tried calling me that. But they always go back to Adam ;-p

10.A.J (Secondary)
Some people thought it was cooler to call me this. Wel, for a while at least!

11.ATEM (Secondary)
A poorly pronounced version of my name. 8 years later, Still that way.

12.Stuntz4life-self proclaimed (Secondary)
I needed an e mail fast at that time so i randomly strung words together. Please dont say WHAT THE F WERE YOU THINKING?!?!.

13.CHicken(Secondary)
Ah well , to all my N.T (Nibong Tebal) friends who probably would never read this. I dont think spiked hair is enough to call a person this! lols.

14.Dude(Secondary)
Everyone learned a new word this year. And i got DUDE!

15.Some CHinese Name i can never remember (secondary)
Apparently theres a Chinese version to the name ADAM (SERIOUSLY, WHAT???). PEople liked it though. Guess thats Penang for you!

16.DSF (secondary)
A personal joke with my friend till now. It literally means DUMB,SUCKER, FOOL!!! Acronyms are really fun right? ;-p

17.Gay (secondary TILL NOW)
WHAT GIVES!!! MY NAMES JAY!!!! ADAM JAY!!!! DANG IT!

18.Joker (secondary)
Quatation: "OH GOSH, Your such a JOKER!!!!" They thought it sounded cool, tried it for a while.

19.Say ADAM and continue it with a song which i cant remember but plays with the sounds of my name like adam fadam memadam. (secondary)
SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGgggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Immature! (smiles)

20.Photographic memory without film (secondary)
I claimed that i have photographic memory (still do), people differ.

21.Cockroach(secondary)
My hair was combed in a different fashion (parted in the middle). So they taught it was time to change my name from the (sadly) popular 'CHICKEN' to 'Cockroach'.

22.Gagak(secondary)
RACIST!!!!!!!!!! RAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCIIIIIIIIIISSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT! heh! damn you dude!!! im gonna get you! lols!

23.Wira Alpha Adam(NS)
heh, everyone is called that i know. Always thought it was funny when the commender's call me that! WIRA ALPHA ADAM, SILA REPORT KE HADAPAN!!! *power rangers song starts* AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA!


24.CHINDIAN (searching for uni)
Well just met some new people, who taught it was funny to call me that! ;-p

25.CocoNanaJaJaTAi (IPBA)
Check this out, it literally means COCONUT (an indian dude who cant speak tamil), BANANA (a CHINESE dude who cant speak CHINESE) JAJA (cant remember) TAI (a KADAZAN word for shit). Truly a.........(pause)........... masterpiece!

26.KalaiKumar-self proclaimed (IPBA)
I want an indian name..... I WANT IT.

27.PCD (IPBA)
No comments. But to those who havent forgotten it. SHUT UP.

28.LGF (IPBA)
Acronym for logo factory. Used it for 2007 after someone called me that online. ;-p i prefer Holy Ballista though.

29.Holy Ballista (IPBA)

My current name for gaming. I like it. Has a ring to it doesnt it? thanks for giving me the idea man!

30. Mushu(IPBA)
Mushu's the dragon from Mulan. Mulan was my fav disney cartoon when i was small. nuff' said!

31.Retard (Secondary till IPBA)
ITS ADAM!!!! (runs out on podium and slips on a banana peel) ;-p

WEEEELLLLLLLL okay, guess thats all that i can remember so far. Theres totally more but im too lazy to write it for now (stuff like Stone Cold,Punk,Stuntz,Goth,Science,Comic, and all that)! maybe ill come out with an episode two if i do! (NOT)

till then folks! chows!

No comments: